- Richard is qualified as an industrial chemist, and entered the pharmaceutical industry in 1974. He has been responsible for commercial development of many major ethical and OTC pharmaceuticals, both in the UK and overseas. His areas of expertise include, emergency medicine, gynaecology, infertility, hypertension, psychiatry, urology, wound care, dermatology and radiology, neurology, and metabolic medicines.
- Richard entered the field of unlicensed medicines in February 2009, and was subsequently appointed to the board of directors of an established 'specials' business.
- Robert qualified as a chartered accountant with Coopers & Lybrand; he then joined Messel as a corporate broker in 1985. Robert enjoyed a long career in the City, working for respected firms including Deloitte, Charterhouse and Old Mutual Securities.Since leaving his City career to join industry, Robert has been engaged in a number of corporate finance positions and executive and non-executive director roles.
- In 2008 he joined the board of an established 'specials' company dealing with unlicensed medicines, becoming Chief Executive later that same year.
Tim TicknerOperations Director
- Tim graduated from Surrey University with an honours degree in Chemistry. He has over 20 years’ experience within the healthcare industry in both pharmaceutical and medical device organisations.
- Tim has held both technical and commercial positions with a number of healthcare companies. He has extensive experience in facilitation of international B2B commercial licensing.
- He also has extensive operational management knowledge and practical experience, dealing with complex third party supply chains with contractors and suppliers around the world.
Dr Mal EutickNon-executive Director
- Malvin ('Mal') has 25 years experience in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, beginning his career in major companies such as Pfizer and Pharmacia.
- In 1993, Mal founded the highly successful critical medicine pharmaceutical company, Phebra (formerly Pharmalab).
- Mal was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia for Services to Biotechnology in 1995, for the development and later sale of the highly successful BioQuest Group.